2022 Municipal ElectionGovernment 2022 Municipal Election
Information regarding the 2022 Municipal and Schoolboard Elections will be posted here on a regular basis. Please check back often for updates. For further information or questions please contact the municipal clerk’s office:
Jonathan Hall, CAO / Clerk
1 Selkirk Avenue, Terrace Bay, ON P0T 2W0
Phone (807) 825-3315 ext. 7108
INFORMATION FOR VOTERS
- MPAC created voterlookup.ca to provide electors with an easy way to confirm and update their information for municipal and school board elections.
- VoterLookup.ca is available year-round and allows eligible electors to confirm or update their information, add a name to an address, or change their school support for the purpose of elections.
- Through voterlookup.ca, Ontario electors can take an active role in maintaining accurate and up-to-date electoral information to be reflected on MPAC’s Preliminary List of Electors for the 2022 Municipal and School Board Elections. Eligible electors can update their information, add a name to an address, or change their school support.
- Voterlookup.ca will facilitate the collection of accurate and up-to-date information for municipalities as they prepare the final Voters List used on election day, making it easier and more efficient for voters heading to the polls.
- We encourage tenants to visit voterlookup.ca to confirm or update their information, add a name to an address, or change their school support for electoral purposes.
Information for and ABOUT Candidates
Running for Council Information Session – Coming June 2022
Current Candidates (not certified)
|NOTICE OF ELECTION INFORMATION Municipal Elections Act, 1996 (s. 40)
Municipal Elections for the offices of:
|OFFICE OF MAYOR, ONE (1) to be elected|
|Councillor, FOUR (4) to be elected|