Heavy Duty Auto Mechanic (Red Seal)Posted on January 28, 2019
AV Terrace Bay
Terrace Bay, ON
The Auto/Heavy Equipment Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance and rebuild of Rolling stock and Auxiliary mill equipment. The scope of the equipment maintained includes but not limited to Bucket Machines, High Lift Log Loaders, Tandem Trucks, Skid Steers, Diesel Engines, Graders, Portable Air Compressors, Portable Water Pumps, Forklifts, Snow blowers, Rolling Stock tire repairs/replacements and at times ½ or ¾ ton Pickups.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• MUST HOLD a valid and current provincial or inter-provincial Heavy duty Auto Mechanic (Red seal) qualification
• Must be a high school graduate or have the GED equivalency
• Must successfully meet the Company standards for the Aptitude and Physical Testing, pre-employment medical and provision of a Criminal Records Check
• Must be willing to work rotating shifts in a plant that operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
• Must be committed to safety and producing the highest quality product
Send resumes to: