Municipal Office Re-Opening with COVID-19 RestrictionsPosted on June 4, 2020
The Terrace Bay Municipal Office will be Re-Opening to the Public starting Saturday, June 6 with the following COVID-19 Restrictions:
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday to Friday – 10:00am to 9:30pm
Saturday – 10:00am to 4:00pm
Residents are encouraged to only use the Municipal Office Services if they are required. General Inquiries will only be dealt with over the phone, and not in person. Please call us at 825-3315. READ MORE
- Passive Screening will be done by the Municipal Staff. Those patrons exhibiting any signs of illness will be asked to leave the premises.
- EVERYONE entering the office will be required to hand sanitize. A Hand Sanitizing Station has been set up in the foyer.
- Only one (1) patron will be allowed in the Municipal Office at a time with physical distancing in effect.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING MARKERS and ARROWS showing the traffic flow are clearly marked.
- Credit and Debit Payment is preferred method of payment. Cash and cheques will be accepted but are discouraged.
- At this time only Essential Services will be offered at the counter
- All other services will be dealt with virtually.
- Marriage Licenses, Cemetery and Commissioning Services are by appointment only. Masks must be worn at these appointments.
- Public Washrooms are open.