Terrace Bay Beach Waterfront Development ProjectPosted on March 15, 2019
Request for Proposal
The Township of Terrace Bay (the “Township”) is requesting proposals for consulting and engineering services to prepare detailed designs, specifications, and tendering and contract administration for the Terrace bay Beach Waterfront Development Project.
The proponent must have prior experience with waterfront development, tourism, and infrastructure projects.
- Terrace Bay Beach Waterfront Development Project – Request for Proposal
- Terrace Bay Waterfront Development Study: Background Reports
- Terrace Bay Waterfront Development Study: Final Report
- Terrace Bay Waterfront Development Study: Phase 1 Implementation Study
- Zoning and Planning Information Related to the Land Areas
A mandatory site visit will be held on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 from 1:00 PM at the Terrace Bay Community Centre (1 Selkirk Ave.).
All inquiries must be emailed to:
Mr. Dean Main, Community Development Supervisor
Interested parties must submit a proposal by Friday, April 5, 2019 at 12:00 PM Noon.
The Township reserves the right to cancel this RFP at any time.