Terrace Bay Public Library Board VacancyPosted on September 21, 2021
The Corporation of the Township of Terrace Bay is accepting applications for a position on the Terrace Bay Public Library Board
Qualifications – Besides an abiding passion for libraries, the applicant must be:
- at least (18) eighteen years old;
- a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada);
- a resident of the Township of Terrace Bay; and
the applicant must NOT be
- employed by the board or by the municipality.
- To participate as part of the Board and fulfil the goals and mission as set out in Library’s most recent Strategic Plan.
- The Board member represents a community perspective and is expected to represent the Library in the community.
- This is a volunteer position.
- Minimum of seven (7) meetings per year (held monthly)
Please address letters and requests no later than Friday, October 8, 2021 to:
Mayor and Council
Re: Terrace Bay Public Library Board Vacancy
P.O. Box 40, 1 Selkirk Avenue, Terrace Bay, ON P0T 2W0