Terrace Bay Public Library Board VacancyPosted on December 1, 2022
The Corporation of the Township of Terrace Bay is accepting applications for board members for the Terrace Bay Public Library Board 2023-2026 term.
Besides an abiding passion for libraries, the applicant must be:
• at least (18) eighteen years old.
• a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada).
• a resident of the Township of Terrace Bay; and the applicant must NOT be employed by the board or by the municipality.
• To participate as part of the Board and fulfil the goals and mission as set out in Library’s most recent Strategic Plan.
• The Board member represents a community perspective and is expected to represent the library in the community.
• This is a volunteer position.
• Minimum of seven (7) meetings per year (held monthly)
Please address letters and requests no later than Wednesday December 14, 2022, to:
Mayor and Council
Re: Terrace Bay Public Library Board Vacancy
P.O. Box 40, 1 Selkirk Avenue
Terrace Bay, ON