Recreation ServicesResidents Recreation Services
Terrace Bay Community Centre
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 10:00am to 9:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Recreation Department Contact Information:
Community Development Supervisor
807-825-3315 ext. 230
Community Development Assistant
The Township of Terrace Bay is committed to the health and well-being of all employees and participants in sport and recreation programming. This policy will provide awareness and training on how to properly assess and manage a concussion incident, as well as how to help minimize these incidents from occurring. Concussion Policy – Township of Terrace Bay
- Full payment must be received with registration
- No Names without payment – unless specified.
- All registrations will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Late registrations will be accepted provided there is space available in the course.
- No taxes on children participating in courses under the age of 16 years only.
- Seniors (65 & older) will receive 25% discount on all programs and memberships.
- Medical certificate for inability to pursue the activity/program.
- Inability of the Township to provide program/service for stated terms.
- Confirmation, in writing, that the individual(s) has been transferred or are moving out of town.
- A $15 cancellation fee will be charged for all other refund requests. The only exception is moving out of town or under doctor’s care.