Terrace Bay ArenaResidents Recreation Services Terrace Bay Arena
- All participants will be required to complete a self-screening check before entering the facility. These procedures will be posted at the entrance to the building.
- All participants and attendees must practice physical distancing
- Arena Ice Users will NOT be required to wear masks on the arena ice surface, due to the TBDHU mask guidelines for indoor public spaces for the Thunder Bay District.
- Public facility users are permitted the temporary removal of a mask or face covering where necessary for the purposes of actively engaging in an athletic or fitness activity including waterbased activities.
- Wearing of face masks is mandatory indoors, with the exception of users on arena ice surface. Face masks to be provided by user groups and/or participants
Communication with arena staff and users
- Any COVID-19 concerns or questions please contact Luke Bedard, Community Development Supervisor in writing or email to email@example.com
The Township of Terrace Bay continues to monitor and adapt to the guidelines and recommendations of the Thunder Bay District Health Unit, Province of Ontario and Federal Government. Our operating guidelines may be adjusted and/or changed as required at any time.
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in contract cancellation and removal from the facility. The Township of Terrace Bay reserves this right at all times.
Season Pass – Public Skating & Shinny Hockey
Public Skating is FREE to the public as of January 1, 2022
|SEASONAL PASSES||RATES plus taxes|
|SHINNY HOCKEY – Single/Senior/Student||$30.00|
|SHINNY HOCKEY – Family||$75.00|
|Daily Shinny Pass||$5.00|
|Party Rental Rate (1 hour)||$85.00|
|Children 3 yrs. old and younger have FREE admission.|
|* plus HST|