The Corporation of the Township of Terrace Bay is accepting applications for board members for the Terrace Bay Public Library Board 2023-2026 term.
Besides an abiding passion for libraries, the applicant must be:
• at least (18) eighteen years old.
• a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada).
• a resident of the Township of Terrace Bay; and the applicant must NOT be employed by the board or by the municipality.
• To participate as part of the Board and fulfil the goals and mission as set out in Library’s most recent Strategic Plan.
• The Board member represents a community perspective and is expected to represent the library in the community.
• This is a volunteer position.
• Minimum of seven (7) meetings per year (held monthly)
Please address letters and requests no later than Wednesday December 14, 2022, to:
Mayor and Council
Re: Terrace Bay Public Library Board Vacancy
P.O. Box 40, 1 Selkirk Avenue
Terrace Bay, ON
The Township of Terrace Bay invites residents to witness the signing of the Oath & Declaration of Elected Office of our Council on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 6:00pm – Terrace Bay Community Centre – Conference Room.
This is a friendly reminder that in accordance with By-Law No. 95-18, The Uniform Traffic By-law, Section 22, Winter Overnight Parking, Subsection 22.1,
no person shall park or stand a vehicle on a street or highway effective from 1:00 am to 7:00 am, between November 15th and April 15th
of each calendar year. This By-law will be enforced
In accordance with By-laws 33-2007, 35-2008 and 30-2013 notice is herby provided of surplus municipal property (Roll# 5854 0000 0308 1000 000), legally described as PLAN M143 LOT 421; and municipally addressed as 16 Elizabeth Avenue; and owned by the Corporation of the Township of Terrace Bay is to be sold via by-law at the Regular Council Meeting to be held on November 21st, 2022.